How do I get the URL to download my backup file from Amazon S3?
To generate Web URL for a particular file(s)
- Select the file(s) for which you want to generate web URL(s).
- Right click on it and choose "Generate Web URL" option.
- It will open 'Generate Web Urls' window.
To generate different types of URL, you need to select the following options.
Select Domain Name from the Combo box that exists on top of the left side panel.
Select URL type radio option button as HTTP or HTTPS
Select URL Format radio option button on which format you want to form your URLs.
Virtual Host URL
- Click on “Copy” to copy the selected URL or Copy all to copy multiple URLs into clipboard. Copy URL allows you to copy selected URL.
- Click on Exit button to close the "Generate Web URL" window.
Was this answer helpful?
A bucket is a logical unit of storage in AWS S3. Buckets are used to store objects, which consist...
You can get more information on Amazon S3 pricing here : https://aws.amazon.com/s3/pricing/
- Use your AWS account email address and password to sign in to the AWS Management Console. - In...
Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet by Amazon Web Service. It’s a simple storage service that...
As part of the AWS Free Usage Tier, you can get started with Amazon S3 for free. Upon sign-up,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution