How do I get the AWS Access key and Secret Key?
- Use your AWS account email address and password to sign in to the AWS Management Console.
- In the upper right of the console, choose the account name or number and then choose Security Credentials.
- On the AWS Security Credentials page, expand the Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Access Key) section.
- Choose Create New Access Key. You can have a maximum of two access keys (active or inactive) at a time.
- Choose Download Key File to save the access key ID and secret access key to a .csv file on your computer. After you close the dialog box, you can't retrieve this secret access key again.
**We recommend that you create an administrative AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user for your everyday interaction with AWS instead of root access keys. Here is how you can create an IAM user : http://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/getting-started_create-admin-group.html
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet by Amazon Web Service. It’s a simple storage service that...
- Sign into the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at...
To sign up for Amazon S3, click the “Sign up for This Web Service” button on the Amazon S3 detail...
You can get more information about Amazon S3 here : https://aws.amazon.com/s3/faqs/
To generate Web URL for a particular file(s) - Select the file(s) for which you want to generate...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution