How do I create a bucket in Amazon S3?
- Sign into the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3.
- Click Create Bucket.
- In the Create a Bucket dialog box, in the Bucket Name box, enter a bucket name. The bucket name you choose must be unique across all existing bucket names in Amazon S3.
- In the Region box, select a region.
- Click Create. When Amazon S3 successfully creates your bucket, the console displays your empty bucket in the Buckets panel.
Here is a help video
Was this answer helpful?
- Use your AWS account email address and password to sign in to the AWS Management Console. - In...
A bucket is a logical unit of storage in AWS S3. Buckets are used to store objects, which consist...
You can get more information on Amazon S3 pricing here : https://aws.amazon.com/s3/pricing/
Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet by Amazon Web Service. It’s a simple storage service that...
To sign up for Amazon S3, click the “Sign up for This Web Service” button on the Amazon S3 detail...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution