How do I create a bucket in Amazon S3?
- Sign into the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3.
- Click Create Bucket.
- In the Create a Bucket dialog box, in the Bucket Name box, enter a bucket name. The bucket name you choose must be unique across all existing bucket names in Amazon S3.
- In the Region box, select a region.
- Click Create. When Amazon S3 successfully creates your bucket, the console displays your empty bucket in the Buckets panel.
Here is a help video
Was this answer helpful?
A bucket is a logical unit of storage in AWS S3. Buckets are used to store objects, which consist...
You can get more information about Amazon S3 here : https://aws.amazon.com/s3/faqs/
As part of the AWS Free Usage Tier, you can get started with Amazon S3 for free. Upon sign-up,...
To generate Web URL for a particular file(s) - Select the file(s) for which you want to generate...
- Use your AWS account email address and password to sign in to the AWS Management Console. - In...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution